Welcome Greyhound family!!
Mission statement: The goal of Atascadero Youth Football and Cheer League is to instill in it's young players good sportsmanship, team play, pride in themselves and their ability, and to teach them the fundamentals of football. We are focused on keeping our youth both physically and mentally healthy so they can thrive.
*UPDATE* June 7th Facebook Post from CCYFL: "CCYFL families and chapters...we wanted to give you a quick update. We have met and discussed the upcoming season. Just like you, it has been a lot of sitting around and waiting for what the Governor and local governments plans would be. We feel that things look promising but we just don't know for sure. We came to an agreement that a decision needs to be made by July 17th.
In the meantime we will be coming up with an alternative schedule so that if there is hope on the horizon we can adjust and put together a season for these eager boys and girls without too much stress on each chapter. July 17th seems like an acceptable date to call the season either way.
Chapters, please be on the lookout for a Zoom link via email so that we can discuss plans with you virtually this week."
2020 REGISTRATION is open through July 16!!
See Registration Page for info
In alignment with CCYFL, all "in person" registrations have been cancelled until further notice.
Registration is currently being accepted via email. Please submit ALL required paperwork to: email@example.com NO PAYMENTS ACCEPTED UNTIL 7/17. 2020 Registration Fees: $300 for both Football and Cheer
***2020 Conditioning/practice for BOTH Football & Cheer will start Monday July 27, 2020. 5:00-7:00pm***
*Stay tuned for more detailed info*
For most current and up-to-date information please follow our Facebook Page!
Does your player LOVE cheer or football?
Do you want to see improvements within the league?
Come volunteer today!
We have many board positions available and are always looking for more volunteers.
AYFL & Cheer is a non-profit, volunteer driven board. Meetings are held the SECOND Tuesday of the month, 6:30pm Roundtable Pizza in Atascadero and are open to parents, coaches, and volunteers. Please check our Facebook Events page for current up-to-date info. Meetings may occasionally be rescheduled due to schedule conflicts.
CCYFL Website: http://centralcoastyouthfootball.teampages.com/organizations/14341
2020 Important Dates
- July 27* Conditioning Week 1, Practice Fields (location TBA) 5-7pm M-F
- July 31 2020 Parent Meeting (Football and Cheer Parents)
- August 1 Weight Certifications (Time TBA pending CCYFL)
- August 3* Conditioning Week 2, Practice Fields 5-7pm M-F
- August TBA Cheer Stunt Clinic Location and times TBA by CCYCA
- August 10 Full pad practice starts (Equipment Handout date and time TBA)
- August TBA Mandatory Coach/GFC Meeting-South
- August TBA Mandatory Coach/GFC Meeting-North
- August 22 Jamboree (Location and times TBA)
- August 24 Regular Practice Schedule starts (Times/days TBA pending coach’s schedule)
- August 29 First Games/Week 1 (Locations and times TBA pending CCYFL schedule)
- September TBA Picture day, Practice Fields Santa Rosa Elementary (time TBA)
- October 24 Last Regular season game/Week 9 (Location and times TBA pending CCYFL Schedule)
- November 7 Football Equipment returns 9:00am - 11:00am Equipment Shed
- November TBA Cheer Exhibition (Location and times TBA)
- November 21 Super Bowl (Location and times TBA pending CCYFL schedule)
- December TBA All Star Game (Location and times TBA pending CCYFL schedule)