Welcome Greyhound family!!
Mission statement: The goal of Atascadero Youth Football and Cheer League is to instill in it's young players good sportsmanship, team play, pride in themselves and their ability, and to teach them the fundamentals of football. We are focused on keeping our youth both physically and mentally healthy so they can thrive.
**Attention Greyhound Family: There will be no AYFL registrations or board meetings for the month of April. Stay posted for any changes.**
2020 REGISTRATION DATES ARE HERE!!
See Registration Page for info
In alignment with CCYFL and public health's recommendations all of MARCH and APRIL'S Registration dates have been cancelled.
Wednesday May 6, 6:30pm - 8pm
Football Registration Fee: $300 Cheer Registration Fee: $340
*Cheer registration will close 6/1/20 due to uniform ordering requirements
LATE Registration *Football ONLY*: Sunday June 14, 1:00pm-3:00pm Late Registration Fee: $320
***2020 Conditioning/practice for BOTH Football & Cheer will start Monday July 27, 2020. 5:00-7:00pm***
*Stay tuned for more detailed info*
For most current and up-to-date information please follow our Facebook Page!
Does your player LOVE cheer or football?
Do you want to see improvements within the league?
Come volunteer today!
We have many board positions available and are always looking for more volunteers.
AYFL & Cheer is a non-profit, volunteer driven board. Meetings are held the SECOND Tuesday of the month, 6:30pm Roundtable Pizza in Atascadero and are open to parents, coaches, and volunteers. Please check our Facebook Events page for current up-to-date info. Meetings may occasionally be rescheduled due to schedule conflicts.
CCYFL Website: http://centralcoastyouthfootball.teampages.com/organizations/14341
2020 Important Dates
- July 27* Conditioning Week 1, Practice Fields (location TBA) 5-7pm M-F
- July 31 2020 Parent Meeting (Football and Cheer Parents)
- August 1 Weight Certifications (Time TBA pending CCYFL)
- August 3* Conditioning Week 2, Practice Fields 5-7pm M-F
- August TBA Cheer Stunt Clinic Location and times TBA by CCYCA
- August 10 Full pad practice starts (Equipment Handout date and time TBA)
- August TBA Mandatory Coach/GFC Meeting-South
- August TBA Mandatory Coach/GFC Meeting-North
- August 22 Jamboree (Location and times TBA)
- August 24 Regular Practice Schedule starts (Times/days TBA pending coach’s schedule)
- August 29 First Games/Week 1 (Locations and times TBA pending CCYFL schedule)
- September TBA Picture day, Practice Fields Santa Rosa Elementary (time TBA)
- October 24 Last Regular season game/Week 9 (Location and times TBA pending CCYFL Schedule)
- November 7 Football Equipment returns 9:00am - 11:00am Equipment Shed
- November TBA Cheer Exhibition (Location and times TBA)
- November 21 Super Bowl (Location and times TBA pending CCYFL schedule)
- December TBA All Star Game (Location and times TBA pending CCYFL schedule)